Blog/Business Consulting

I love blogging.  I love that there are new things to learn everyday and that its a challenge to find the formula that works for your site.  I also love sharing what I know with others.  I’ve teamed up with my friend Brin from Bold Butter Baby to bring yall an amazing opportunity to help grow your blog, learn how to utilize social media, and how to make more money.

So how does it work?  We are going to offer two different ‘packages’, one for bloggers and one for businesses looking to grow.

For our blogger friends we are offering -
One hour G+ Hangout
Blog analysis
Social media analysis and tips
How to monetize your blog
Any questions you may have
Cost: $50


For our business friends we are offering -
One hour G+ Hangout
Site analysis
Business strategy online
Social media analysis and tips
Any questions you may have
Ad space on both sites
Review and giveaway option of products
Cost: $100
If this is something you are interested in – shoot me an email!  We would love to set up a consult and help you grow!

No comments:

Post a Comment